Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Beautiful Baby!

I have so much fun making baby cards and gifts and it seems its in the water because I have been to 6 baby showers this year.
The bottles on this card are a cricut dicut with button and flower embellishments.  Not sure where the "baby" came from.

The pink paper was embossed with pink hearts and it says " one tiny baby, many happy hearts".  Not sure about inspiration for these cards as I made them a while ago.
__________

These onesie cards are coming out so cute!  The second photo was my first attempt with scrap paper.  The one directly below was my second attempt with nicer card stock.  The elephant is a die cut from cricut called "Zoo Animals  ".  The pattern for this card was from Lauren Meaders Blog: 
Create your own onsie card
http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/

I found another great example at:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/804027?cat=500&ppuser=103395



Cute little girl card
I used the "Wild Card" cricut cartridge, lightly chalked the edges with pink chalk. I tied the card with a pink ribbon.  I used pink paper on the inside which went very well with gray ink.  It was an accident I found gray, when I was making the template my printer would not print it in black only gray, it looked really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment